This update fixes some bugs and gives you the "Crew Derelict" ability back! Sorry for so many updates in so little time.
Crazy 2.983 for Rebellion v1.52 (and "Forbidden Worlds")
The download contents:
- Crazy 2.983
- Readme (Crazy.pdf)
- Unzip the file
- Take the mod folder to C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.52
- To activate the mod, go to "Options", "Mods", click on "Crazy 2.983
(Reb v1.52)", then activate the mod and click on "Apply Changes". Also you
can copy the "EnabledMods.txt" into the folder "Mods-Rebellion v1.52"
and activate it this way
Some general features:
- New flagships
- New planets
- New abilities
- New weapons
- New researches
- Double research
- One secret new capital ship, deployed at some ship graveyards...
- Better graphics
- New music
- Modified races with specializations (especially the totally reworked balancing)
Changes from the last version
- Finally compatible with the newest version of Rebellion AND Forbidden Worlds
- Totally mobile Vasari Loyalists!
- You don't need ANY planet for surviving. Build your ships with the new "Mobile Factory"
- Rebalanced gameplay AND totally new balancing
- The abilities are now like in 2.95 (a big part of the balancing)
- The better flagships are back!
- The Ion Cannon and Gas Giant population researches are available again!
- New music soundtracks from Crysis 3!
- All string files are fixed
- "Crew Derelict" researches are available!
- Frigates and cruisers built by the "Mobile Factory" aren't despawning
- Fixed "Spawn Missile Platform" string
Important update infos:
- New models are coming. It seems that finally the new models are complete. I'll inform you about that later.
- The stuff I promised months ago will come. I promised you new weapon systems for many ships. This will come as I said in earlier news
- Crazy 3.0 is getting closer! BIG and great changes are coming. What do you want to see in 3.0? New abilities, ships, researches, or something else? Tell it to me!
I recommend a multiplayer game with this mod, especially with "System of War" and other maps like this. It makes fun when the AI's are overrunning your planets and your friends are trying to help you. I spent hours on playing my mod in multiplayer!
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE USE 7zip TO UNPACK THE FILE OR THE MOD WILL CRASH