Presenting the CornCobMod or the CornCobMan's FunMod (I'm really creative and original with names you see).

Forum Thread
1.84 bug report (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : CornCobMan's Fun Mod for Soulstorm : Forum : Feedback and bug reporting : 1.84 bug report) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 24 2019 Anchor

Finally got back to business and got yet another list of bugs I've came across but this time with higher focus on abilities that don't fully work with Fast Abilities & Double Range Abilities modifiers.

As a general problem that has been present for some time is where many of those modifiers, namely 4x modifiers and aforementioned ones tend to not apply to all players whenever I pick a random race for them. This seems to often occur whenever there's are duplicate races on the battlefield, for instance 3 Eldar races where one of them is pretty much guaranteed to have all or some of those modifiers not applied to them. The issue never appears whenever I pick races manually, granted, I always pick unique races for everyone.

Now, onto the list:

---Chaos---
Berserk Fury for any Chaos unit regenerates at normal rate
Krak grenade for Renegade Squad has regular range
Blood cry for Khorne Berserkers (including chosen ones) have regular regeneration time
Chosen Khorne Berserkerss Killing Frenzy has regular regeneration time
Daemon Prince's Daemon Strength has regular regeneration time
Any Daemon Prince variation that has jump ability has regular jump range
Bloodthirster's jump has regular range
Lord of Change's jump has regular range
Chosen Plague Marines' Fumigating grenade has regular range and regeneration rate. Not sure if it even causes any effect
Chosen Noise Marines' Doom Siren has regular range and regeneration time
Chosen Rubric Marines abilities (except Melta Bombs) have regular range and regeneration time
Dark Apostole's Blood Syphon ability doesn't grant him health
Once Chaos Lord's transformation is researched, the icon overlaps the research button
---Dark Eldar---
Wych's Squad Haywire grenade has regular range and regular regeneration time
Hellion Squad's Tracking Device has regular range and regular regeneration time
Scourge Squad's Sonic grenade has regular range and regular regeneration time
---Eldar---
Warp Spider Squad's Heavy Gauge Deathspinners regenerates at regular rate
Reaper abilities regenerate at regular rate
Support Platform Team doesn't use up squad cap
---Imperial guard---
Command Squad's Psyker abilities have regular range and regeneration time
Psyker Squad's Strip Soul ability becomes unavailable once it backfires. Doesn't happen every time though. Has probably something to do with more health, as when it backfires, it only drains some of affected Psyker's health instead of killing, causing the ability to get stuck at times
---Necrons---
Destroyer Lord's Statis Field and Posses Enemy Vehicle has regular range and regeneration time
---Orks---
Kommando Nobz' Super Stikk Bomb has regular range and regeneration time
---Sisters of Battle---
New Relic units don't level up in Heroes mode
---Space Marines---
Vanguard Assault Marines' Krak Grenade doesn't seem to damage vehicles
Librarian's Veil of Time glitched out on me once (not that I often use it), causing the ability to re-enable itself whenever it's recharged
---Tau Empire---
Fire Warriors' Photon Grenade has regular range and regeneration time
Gue'vesa Auxiliary Team's Pulse Grenade has regular range and regeneration time
Stealthsuit XV15 EMP grenade has regular range and regeneration time

Edited by: Patro56

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.