Coda is a modification of Unreal Tournament 3 which focuses on thoughtful, unforgiving, competitive, fast paced and stylish gameplay. It will provide several interesting systems which players will have to use in harmony in order to defeat their opponents. Initially the mod will focus around an original sword fighting system based on mouse movements. Next magic and psionic energy systems will be implemented, and tightly integrated into the sword fighting gameplay. Coda will feature a player control system which borrows mechanics from fighting games such as Guilty Gear. Several maps and completely original characters are planned. Stay tuned for frequent updates, this mod is currently under rapid development.
We are happy to announce the release of Coda v0.4 for the Sony PlayStation 3. Remember to completely remove any older version of Coda on your PS3 before installing the latest release.
Coda Mod Change List:
* Removed tripping at high speed
* Goomba kills credited, Death camera follows dead body, possible fix for phantom slash
* Added Green and Red Coda icons
* Added Sword Only Mutator which disables all weapons except for Swords.
* Removed PS3 sound workarounds because custom sounds can now be cooked.
* Small input fix
* Fixed PS3 sword swing sounds
* Added new HoldSlash sound, NatureHit sound
* Added Xing Sounds
* Added Taji sounds
* New sounds are going in
* Hold slash no longer kills to avoid confusion and sloppy animation
* Added more textures
* Added textures for half the Jimbos weapons
* Made the new swords smaller
* Added more Jimbos swords
* New sword: "Relentless"
* New weapons are going in