This is a full conversion Tolkien mod for Crusader Kings 2 which will feature bookmarks throughout the Third Age. This mod is being developed independently from any other LotR or Middle Earth mods out there. The map will cover the main areas of Middle Earth, known in the books and films. So, Middle-Earth is waiting for you! Will you play as the descendant of one of the noble families of Rohan or Gondor? Will you try to reforge the ancient kingdoms of Elves in Eriador? Or will you try to destroy all the Free Peoples, and claim Middle Earth for Morgoth? This mod will give you a unique strategy experience of the Third Age in Middle-Earth. From Forodwaith to Bellakar, from Lindon to Rhûn, lead your dynasty and survive the Dark Times. Become one of the most important Lords of the Age!

Forum Thread
Middle-Earth Project 0.2.2.1b Fix Patch (Games : Crusader Kings II : Mods : CK2: Middle Earth Project (CK2:MEP) : Forum : Bug Reports : Middle-Earth Project 0.2.2.1b Fix Patch) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 11 2014 Anchor

When i try to start in Era 3, knows as the war for the ring

I choose either Rohan, or the province right above, who have Radagst

When i`m playing Rohan I get alot of white boxes that are unable to click away, they are just empty with no options

When I play the province right above, the boxes came just after a few seconds after continuing the game
The same for both regions is that one of the boxes tells me I`m a guardian of Middle Earth
Should probably been some events, but I can`t click them away, and being unavailable to remove them. the game stucks at pause

What do I do to fix this?

Thanks

Jul 11 2014 Anchor

Strange, it's the first time i heard about that. It's maybe a wrong installation of the game if it's the first time you play it, look at our faq for this.
If it doesn't helps, i'll try to have a look at it!

Jul 12 2014 Anchor

Will try again on my new computer

Tried playing on 3 different computers without problems, untill I applied the patch

Will try now and see how it goes on my new computer

This is what happends, and I can`t continue to play...

Jul 13 2014 Anchor

Did you revert you folder back to the previous update , it might help (Documents>Paradox right click on CKII folder and restore previous version , click on the latest one and it might help)

Jul 13 2014 Anchor

There's certainly omething wrong with the installation of the patch. I hoped to release a new update solving all the current bugs with the 2.1.6 in the next days, if all goes fine.

Jul 13 2014 Anchor

Blueknight1706 wrote: Did you revert you folder back to the previous update , it might help (Documents>Paradox right click on CKII folder and restore previous version , click on the latest one and it might help)

Don`t think I can restore to a previous update, since I have installed it on a completely new computer

Lonhaldar wrote: There's certainly omething wrong with the installation of the patch. I hoped to release a new update solving all the current bugs with the 2.1.6 in the next days, if all goes fine.

Shall I try and apply it again?
The Game of Thrones mod works flawless

Jul 14 2014 Anchor

Due to the update CKII got the mod isnt in time with it so you will have to wait for the update is you cant restore the previous version

Jul 14 2014 Anchor

Looking forward to the update like a kid on christmas then

Startet up my LOTRO character because I can`t play this game now

Don't know if I should call it a bug, maybe I can use him as a weapon later, but this Balrog appeared at my court after killing my 2 other characters

:O

Jul 18 2014 Anchor

I had this happen to me when I first installed the mod. I installed into the steam folder instead of the paradox folder, I don't know if this is what happened but you can try and see if it works.

Jul 20 2014 Anchor

hahah mabey a event was suppose to shoot talking about that you bug to deep and he was here to take you over

Jul 22 2014 Anchor

sam14355 wrote: I had this happen to me when I first installed the mod. I installed into the steam folder instead of the paradox folder, I don't know if this is what happened but you can try and see if it works.

Already tried that, and it's still "Buggy"
Ck2 has been crashing lately, while playing one of the "main" characters, like Witch king, saruman, rohan or like that.
I'm stuck playing dwarfs hidden away in the mountain
-_-

Blueknight1706 wrote: hahah mabey a event was suppose to shoot talking about that you bug to deep and he was here to take you over

I was prepared to fight him, and all I got was taking him to my court :D

Jul 22 2014 Anchor

Tafseguri wrote:

Blueknight1706 wrote: hahah mabey a event was suppose to shoot talking about that you bug to deep and he was here to take you over

Well, that's a little thing i'll improve. For now, only the two first characters who'll rule the Moria once the Balrog is released are able to fight against him. If he kills the two rulers, there's a little bug here. Normally, you should have an event who'll ask you if you want to fight or to flew away from Khazad-Dûm. I'll fix that.
There's again some little bugs, obviously, but we're trying to fix all of them, that's mostly why the update wasn't released for now ;)

Jul 22 2014 Anchor

Lonhaldar wrote:

Tafseguri wrote:

Well, that's a little thing i'll improve. For now, only the two first characters who'll rule the Moria once the Balrog is released are able to fight against him. If he kills the two rulers, there's a little bug here. Normally, you should have an event who'll ask you if you want to fight or to flew away from Khazad-Dûm. I'll fix that.
There's again some little bugs, obviously, but we're trying to fix all of them, that's mostly why the update wasn't released for now ;)

Well aware of the option you're meaning, because I sent you an PM about the typo there

Awesome game, can't wait for the updates, and how it will improve as a mod

Jul 23 2014 Anchor

Yeah, i already fixed the wrong localisation for this ;)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.