This is a full conversion Tolkien mod for Crusader Kings 2 which will feature bookmarks throughout the Third Age. This mod is being developed independently from any other LotR or Middle Earth mods out there. The map will cover the main areas of Middle Earth, known in the books and films. So, Middle-Earth is waiting for you! Will you play as the descendant of one of the noble families of Rohan or Gondor? Will you try to reforge the ancient kingdoms of Elves in Eriador? Or will you try to destroy all the Free Peoples, and claim Middle Earth for Morgoth? This mod will give you a unique strategy experience of the Third Age in Middle-Earth. From Forodwaith to Bellakar, from Lindon to Rhûn, lead your dynasty and survive the Dark Times. Become one of the most important Lords of the Age!

Forum Thread
CK2 2.2 update (Games : Crusader Kings II : Mods : CK2: Middle Earth Project (CK2:MEP) : Forum : Bug Reports : CK2 2.2 update) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 30 2014 Anchor

When is this mod getting updated to CK2 2.2 i have tried running this mod many times with little success as soon as i press lauch the screen flickers and nothing happens i think the problem is the fact that the mod is not compatible with the 2.2 update for CK2 and was just wondering if this is the problem and if it is when the mod is getting updated. I am willing to wait for the update would just like some indication of when the update is going to be done.

Also the mod is great and keep up the good work

Nov 5 2014 Anchor

We know about this, don't worry.
We're working on the compatibility, but we were really busy IRL these last weeks. We'll try to release it ASAP.

Nov 12 2014 Anchor

ok thank you for the clarification

but is there any indication you could give to when the patch would be finished
sorry for pressuring but i am exited to play thank you

Nov 13 2014 Anchor

We're actually on a pre-release beta test. There's again some bugs we needs to solve before any release, but it'll come soon.

Nov 19 2014 Anchor

ok no problem

Nov 29 2014 Anchor

Any progress?

Dec 1 2014 Anchor

Yep, a release will come really soon now.

Jan 5 2015 Anchor

don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but whenever i start the mod up, the original launcher where you select dlc/mods never goes away. the window doesn't close. even as the game starts up behind it. Upon waiting for the game to finish loading, the fullscreen window closes, and switches to a window the size of the launcher, and i can't select any of the options.

edit: ok sorry i posted this in the wrong thread. disregard

Edited by: Hunter1500

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.