Call of Pripyat: Redux is the premiere realism/difficulty modification for the latest game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Version 1.0 (released) brings numerous enhancements and tweaks to the game while retaining its original charm, but making the Zone a much more difficult place to survive. Version 2.0 (in development) will build upon the success of v1.0 and bring a huge range of improvements over its predecessor, including new missions, NPCs, script systems and even levels.
Hot on the heels of beta patch 1, beta patch 2 improves the Redux experience as well as fixing a couple of bugs!
Posted by Beac on Apr 14th, 2010
- Reduced weight of respirator.
- Updated integrated M.A.I.O. to v0.2.4, vastly improving
mutant behaviour and interaction with S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s.
- Fixed two missing textures.
- Adjusted the cost of Strelok's Sig 550.
- Increased the price of all artifacts.
- Lessened Beard and Hawaiian's food stocks.
- Re-worked all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. grenade drops to actually be
random, and F1 grenades will now drop.
- Artifacts that affect hunger and satiety now actually do so.
- Fixed a crash relating to a missing music file in the
- Fixed and corrected a number of missing models that could
on occasion crash the game.
Once again, please leave feedback on the official forums.