Call of Pripyat: Redux is the premiere realism/difficulty modification for the latest game in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series. Version 1.0 (released) brings numerous enhancements and tweaks to the game while retaining its original charm, but making the Zone a much more difficult place to survive. Version 2.0 (in development) will build upon the success of v1.0 and bring a huge range of improvements over its predecessor, including new missions, NPCs, script systems and even levels.
This patch includes the fixes of Patch 1, as well as more. Take a look in the Description for the details. This patch must be installed on top of Call of Pripyat: Redux v1.0 (Both Full and Base) or v1.01. Read the ReadMe for instructions.
Includes Patch 1 Fixes:
- Fixed a crash regarding the ranger-station mission.
- Enabled better chances of starting the game with better
- Fixed suits not having five artifact containers
- Made it so that suits displace some of their own weight,
to simulate spreading your belongings over your body
- Fixed a crash with Snag's Box, both Cardan and picking
the items you want.