Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
A dumb audio mod that (probably) no one asked for that changes the "actor's" pain and death noises to that of other characters, such as Bandits, Military, Loners, etc.
Alternate Player Pain & Death Noises
A small, quick and dirty mod just for the hell of it. Ever wanted to change the base pain and death noise the player makes with another, like a Bandit's or an Ecologist's? Well, here you go.
There are two folders to choose from...
- "Masked" is for the voice clips with a filter on, like they were wearing Gas Mask.
- "Unmasked" is just the same voice clips without the filter.
- Added unmasked versions of Duty, Ecologist, and Mercenary (thanks SashaRed!) packs. Also added 'SoC Rookie' voice pack.
- Added 'Loner (SoC)' and 'Monolith (SoC)' voice packs. Monolith prior to CoP used a deeper pitch of the Loner voices, but I thought I may as well include one.
- Changed "Clear Sky or Loner" to "Loner (CS & CoP)". Clear Sky and Loners share the same voice clips in CS, and it carried over to CoP.