This mod also works with Company of Heroes and/or Tales of Valor. Opposing Fronts is not required! There are many features that I added, for example: - a much more realistic Weapon damage system - many new skins for infantry and tanks (and wrecks) also including many of my own made tank skins - many new units for all factions - modified and enlarged Commander Trees (now 16 Upgrades!) - new abilities - new sounds - recommended new maps included
Blitzkrieg v220.127.116.11 for BK v18.104.22.168 is now availible. This Update is solely for Blitzkrieg v22.214.171.124 and won't work with older versions!
Posted by [CWC]SHADOW on Mar 18th, 2010
This Update is solely for Blitzkrieg v126.96.36.199 and will patch your version to v188.8.131.52. It won't work for older versions! If you have for example v1.65 pelase download and install v184.108.40.206 Full BEFORE installing the patch! Else you might mess up your BK installation.
- Sherman V now has an icon on the Tactical Map
- some description errors fixed
- Costs of 120 mm Mortar fixed (now: 500 MP / 75 Ammo)
- Costs of 210 mm Neblerwerfer High-Angle Fire Salvo fixed (now is 75 Ammo)
- Nebelwerfer Cooldown Bug fixed
- stationary AA Mode of Wirbelwind hopefully and finally fixed
The message: "Gun has to be manned" shouldn't occur anymore
- PzGr40 of 88 fixed (can now be selected if you have the correct ammo type selected)- Nebelwerfer Battery Fire (Victor Target for Nebelwerfer) now has the high-angle salvo instead of a low-angle salvo
- fixed the two "lost" maps
- Infantry in bunkers gets less damage from Mortars and is harder to hit from Snipers
- removed Vet & Tank Commander from buildable Tiger of the PE Tankhunter Doctrine
- MG34 range fixed (now same as MG42)