The latest patch for the Blitzkrieg-Mod for the award winning RTS game Company of Heroes. A patchlog can be found in the description.
- Fixed wrong description for British GS Mk 5 mine.
- Fixed missing description for the nude British Bofors 40 mm.
- Fixed M10 Achilles AP icon hidden by 'Hit and Run' ability
- Fixed missing portrait for 2inch mortar section
- Fixed Hawkins mine description
- Fixed M10 Achilles camo attack priority
- Fixed missing requirement of 1 for the Tiger II.
- Fixed missing requirement on "Improved Production" for Tiger II.
- Fixed Tiger II not being affected by "Experienced Tank Crews".
- Fixed wrong requirement on the Tiger II (Henschel).
- Fixed wrong requirements on the Panther Ausf.G.
- Fixed wrong requirements on the Panther Ausf.D.
- Fixed a bug where the Tellerminen could not be built despite them being unlocked in the commander tree.
- Fixed wrong requirements of the Hetzer in PE TH.
- Removed tracers on M4A3 & M4A3E8.
- Fixed a bug where the M26 Pershing ace could not be built when there were already three M26 on the field.
- Fixed the "White Ring of Death" bug on the M36B1.
- Fixed wrong description for the Johnson M1941 Light Machine Gun.
- Fixed US Infantry Field HQ Rangers camouflage & abilities
- Fixed wrong description text for M24 camo ability
- Fixed a bug where the .50cal nest could not be reinforced.
- Fixed M10 Wolverine camo attack priority
- Fixed wrong description of the Sturmpanzer IV.
- Fixed a bug where the player could build the Stoßtruppen in the FHQ without having selected the Blitzkrieg Doctrine.
- Fixed a bug where the Tiger Ace would not be available in the Terror.
- Fixed a bug where the Panther and Tiger I were not switched in Terror.
- Fixed missing description on the Pantherturm.
- Starting Bofors 40 mm is now emplaced.
- Reduced Stuart Recce victor target ability recharge time from 240 to 180 sec.
- Reduced SAS reinforce costs from 63 to 40 like all other factions elite airborne units.
- Replaced Universal carrier model with new one (credits to DMz & Beefy).
- Kampfkraft Center now displays it's upgrade status again.
- Starting Flakvierling is now emplaced
- Reduced damage of the Flakvierling against the M18 Hellcat (for gameplay reasons)
- Reduced damage of the Stuka bombs against HQ buildings by 25%
- New Jagdtiger skin by mancer
- Disabled SdKfz250 MG42 transport because the MG42 gets defective after unload.
- Increased damage of the Brandflasche against Jeep, Dingo, Universal Carrier and Halftracks