Battle-Force is generally a realistic version of HL2DM, where you will find more tactical amusement as Ironsights, drivable Vehicles, controllable Turrets, Camera Bobs, Better flash effects, muzzleflashes, Dynamic Scopes, Scopes, Higher weapon damage, etc... BFMP will also let the player go coop where you will fight against NPCs, together as a team, Class systems will also be implemented for a better stability in-game. Having tons of weapons won't be quite awesome...
Battle-Force v6.75 Beta Update Notes:
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on health.
- Added breathe & heartbeat sound when low on stamina.
- Changed game name from "Team Deathmatch" to "Battle-Force".
- Added new parameters in gameinfo file.
- Reduced filesizes a lot!
- Minor bug fixes.
- Ironsight lag added.
- Updated Maplist, Mapcycle, Motd files and Steam.inf file.
- Blur shader element when ironsighted added.
- Remove veins HUD when dead & when you have joined a new game.
- Hide Health, Sprint & Ammo HUD when in vehicle.
- Added new Loading Scheme.
- Radio commands.
- Added emit particle / bullet decal on ground-turret.
- Lose Stamina when jumping.
- Fixed weapon weight in weapon scripts.
WHAT IS LEFT TO BE DONE:
- See your legs / body when looking down.
- Free aim! // Perhaps...
- Fix A.I.
- New Maps for A.I vs Humans.
- Change speed of the player when he is IRONSIGHTED! (If still not done/implemented)
- Fix thirdperson cam.
- New Weaponselection HUD.
- Mini-map pictures for each map in the server dialogue.
- Add emit particle / bullet decal on Tank turret on jeep apc tank vehicle.