Have you ever wanted a larger power scale in Mount and Blade; Warband? Imagine leading a army of the Water Tribes elite Wolf Soldiers. Maybe you like the Fire Nations Elite Archers. The Earth Nations Calvary and Shields. The fact that every Air Nomad can bend. The power of the Kyoshi, Sand Benders, Swamp People? Lead your forces as the Avatar.... For Unity, by Conquest, or by peaceful resolve.(lame) You are the Avatar, It is your job to finish this war, Or just end it. The fate of the world, is in your hands.
I had some major bugs that took me forever to overcome.
First I had to figure out where it was, (Items, Scenes, Troops, Etc.)
Then I went thru and couldn't find the problem,
But luckily the game has different files for each thing.
So I was able to go to the backup of the file.
The weird thing is I didn't do anything to that file since the backup.
I also went thru all of the scripts, and got rid of "unnecessary code". (Scary right)
It would take forever to load, I have no Idea why, But it doesn't do it anymore.
So I must of done something right.
Anyway, the plan is after the first release, The second release will contain
a campaign if you quick start as Aang.
The campaign will follow the series, not every episode.
But you get characters for your party along the way,
Such as Soka, Katara, Toph, and Zuko.
But you will start with Soka, and Katara.
- Cleaned up alot of code (went thru all of it)
- Decreased loading times/weird pause times?
- Balanced all the equipment
- Remade every melee weapon
- Balanced the troops alittle bit more (alot more balancing needed)
- Made spears really good against cavalry
- Reworked recruiting methods even more
- Made better weapon textures
- Pwned some major bugs
- Started code rework
- Created skeleton for Ostrich Horse
- New global troop tree for all factions
- My armor actually looks good now
- Fixed a couple helmet problems
- Changed some menus/windows
- Made Kyoshi have a new recruiting option
- Changed Npc's to Officer's
- Changed some Strings
- Fixed up some more textures
- Redesigned the recruiting methods
- Readded Calvary skills/Ostrich Horsies
- Retextured the rest of the armor
- Fixed some armor/item names
- Added animations
- Fixed many minor bugs
- Changed the face gen window
- Added Changelog
- Started the version number
- ReAdded Bridges For Generals/Lords
- Made map
- Created Factions
- Created Cultures
- Added my own weapons/armor
- Retexture 90% of the stuff
- Added bending
- Added Ferry
- Balanced Factions
- Added Quickstart
- Added menu's
- Made Hd Texture pack
- New music
- Added Team Avatar
- Added Generals/Kings/Lords
- Added Troops
- Temporaly removed Calvary
- Temporaly removed Calvary skills
- Ten's of bug fixes
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.