One-man mod. Planed to have over 40 playable factions. Going for realism with units ragin' from as early as late world war 2 to near future units. Mod will be release in the near future, as i plan to release early betas instead of holding on to something that never get released anyway.

Forum Thread
Assault Horizon Alpha V0.15-Shazer (Games : C&C: Generals Zero Hour : Mods : Assault Horizon : Forum : Beta Testing : Assault Horizon Alpha V0.15-Shazer) Locked
Thread Options
May 22 2011 Anchor

Major finds:
Airfield and aircraft upgrades can be built but aircraft themself cannot
Mutt and second humvee (not the assualt 1 forgot the name to it) have no textures just pink,
OHP and other destroyer cannot fire, (force fire and at targets)
When ohio launches missiles they start from a horizontal direction instead of vertical and then turning horizontal,
Ohio conning tower is the only part of the sub visible (unsure if this is supposed to be this way but im thinking not as it wasnt in the pic)
Ohio missiles explode as they should but the missile itself stays there, When you force fire the missile will not explode but act like its still in travel into the ground as fire trail is still present.
Ohio should have a longer reload time (as in a min for two for nuke's and you could add tomahawk's with a weaker warhead with about 8 rounds to counter long reload time of nuke's) otherwise you can destroy an entire base withen seconds if its withen range of ohio's current missiles
Seahawks on the OHP and other destroyer are unbuildable.

Minor finds:
Cobra,Apache, and Commanche have weak health when going against stock enemies (china and GLA) ammo and speed seem alright
Chinook for HQ should be the same skin/model as quatermaster unless you want it that way
Once Chinook builds naval base it is selectable but cannot be moved? (not sure if it was where i built it but ill do further testing)
Stryker should have a slight increase in speed, Tow missile doesnt fire from turrent but from ground/front of stryker
Ohio should have a slight decrease in speed.

Edited by: Shazer22

May 23 2011 Anchor

that's all....thank you Shazer:)
1 LAV-25 is gone we cannot build it:)

Edited by: moxbestro

May 23 2011 Anchor

The waypoint system at the helipad doesn't work, and I don't think that the Assault Hummer can shoot.

May 23 2011 Anchor

the assualt hummer has no gun if you look at it (least from what i remember) so i still think its a WIP or its a transport version with no gun

May 29 2011 Anchor

THIS IS HUGE MAN!!!man you have a serious problem the world builder dossen'd work! fix it please man until the next release!

May 30 2011 Anchor

it does work in world builder

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.