One-man mod. Planed to have over 40 playable factions. Going for realism with units ragin' from as early as late world war 2 to near future units. Mod will be release in the near future, as i plan to release early betas instead of holding on to something that never get released anyway.

Forum Thread
Assault Horizon Alpha V0.10a (Games : C&C: Generals Zero Hour : Mods : Assault Horizon : Forum : Beta Testing : Assault Horizon Alpha V0.10a ) Locked
Thread Options
May 12 2011 Anchor

here are the bugs that if found!:(
1 the APACHE dosen't have MG
2 we cannot build the STRYKER IFV (even with full tech tree)
3 bad taxture on MOTORPOOL
4 short range on MLRS
5 bad texture on MLRS (strange untextured bare on the back)
6 50+ upgrade points (when you are promoted) i just dont remember howis called:))
7 the Blackhawk dosen't have any MINIGUN?
8 when you call for paradrops you get only marines without any rocket support! and are like sitting ducks!:)
9 the DPV dont have any weapons
10 The LITTLE BIRD dont have rockets at all but you have the button with the Rocket pad!
11 strange explosion on apache when you launch rockets!
12 sheridan dont have wheels on threads!
13 and the tank shels an some tank are comming from ground not from the turret!
14 maybe u can scale a little the chinese and the gla infantry...cuz i feel batling with AVATARS:))=))=))=))=)) they are so f***ing big:))
15 DPV has no driver
16 when you summon a helicopter (blackhawk medic) he rush to colect resurces why?
17 when your US infantry (small ) meet enemy infantry (bigger) yours become bigger :)))
18 the dozer when is not movind on winter map it has the winter cameo but when is moving return on the desert cameo

thenk you man! And thas all for now! btw nice helicopters (i like them a lot!) and units! see ya later!

Edited by: moxbestro

May 12 2011 Anchor

never mind (DELETE MY POST)

Edited by: jetfire118

May 13 2011 Anchor

When you add Soldiers to the Guard Tower they shoot from the ground and not the tower and when it gets damaged the fire and smoke comes from the ground and not on the building

OutcastOne
OutcastOne Assault Horizon Modder
May 18 2011 Anchor

Going thru this post first then.

1. FIXED! Apache now has MG.
2. FIXED! Stryker will be available in the next update with multiply weaponary. (MG - TOW - 105mm MGS - MORTAR) DONE as of now.
6. Meant to be as of now, for beta testers (its a bit cheating, i know) so. FIXED!
8. Haven't even started to code the general abilities, so its stock atm. equal = fixed until i start to code the general abilities.
9. FIXED! DPV now got a 50.cal MG.
14. Gonna remove china GLA when more faction gets in the game, so until later. Fixed.

16. Code problem, gonna look into it.
18. Code Problem, gonna look into it.

Gonna fix the Stryker IAV now, then fix the DPV.

Edited by: OutcastOne

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.