ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) 2.6 - adds 11 custom units and 4 customized vanilla units to Shogun 2: Total War. Please read the informations, installation instructions and the changelog on my AUM-SHO thread. (Total War Center)
ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - SHOGUN (AUM-SHO) 2.5 has been released
All custom units can be played in the normal campaign and the custom battle. They are not available in the campaigns of the DLC "Rise of the Samurai" and "Fall of the Samurai".
- AUM-SHO is fully compatible with the final patch and all DLCs
- fixed lots of crashes which happened since the final patch/DLC
- all db tables have been optimized according to the latest patch and DLCs
- updated all encyclopedia HTML files to the vanilla version
- updated the "AUM-SHO Installation and changelog.txt"
- several balancing changes in the AUM-SHO-Vanilla version regarding the final patch/DLC
- several balancing changes in the AUM-SHO-Darthmod version regarding the final DMS 5.0 version
- optimized the cooldown times of the land/naval special abilities
- raised the unit caps of several units (singleplayer/multiplayer)
- decreased the experience which units are getting from lower buildings
- removed the technology requirement of the "Tachi Samurai" that the recruitment is equal to the superior vanilla "Katana Samurai".
- removed the "Sashimono" flags from all vanilla and custom units (thanks to RADIOUS who created the original Sashimono removal mod)
- added several abilities to DLC Units
All important information regarding AUM-SHO is written on my main page (TotalWarCenter). There are the installation instructions.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.