AUM-NAP version which you can use to play with DARTHMOD.
ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 2.3 - adds 48 custom units and 3 custom ships to Napoleon Total War. Please read the informations, installation instructions and the changelog on my AUM-NAP thread. (Total War Center)
ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - NAPOLEON (AUM-NAP) 2.3 has been released
- AUM-NAP is fully compatible with the final patch and all DLCs
- several crashes fixed
- several minor and major fixes and all db tables have been optimized according to the final patch and DLCs
- balancing changes in the AUM-NAP vanilla version regarding the final patch/DLC
- balancing changes in the AUM-NAP Darthmod version regarding the final Darthmod Napoleon (DMN) 2.65
- raised the unit caps of several custom units (singleplayer/multiplayer)
- several custom units are recruitable in the "Spanish Peninsular" campaign now
- optimized the "recruitment priorities" of the AI
- increased the use of the "special abilities" to four times (artillery accuracy boost, artillery boost, inspire unit, rally / only vanilla version and the Darthmod version uses Darth's settings)
- removed the "customized naval crew stats" to make AUM-NAP more compatible with gameplay mods which change these vanilla files
- adapted the amount of ammunition of all custom units in both versions
- updated the "AUM-NAP Installation and changelog.txt"
- short description texts will be added in the next version
Please read the informations, installation instructions and the changelog on my AUM-NAP thread.