This member has provided no bio about themself...
Space Marines advance!!
yes, finally, i hope its coming out soon. cant wait. :)
poor ackbar, didnt see it coming, or have to say...."its a trap!"
maybe the assertor for the upper dreadnaught?
wait, so whats the pentastars upper dreadnaught?
??!!! but its a canon ship for neew republic, and the megestic is a cruiser class
wait! the endurance was removed?! why?
awesome, congrats on your release, and remember, if you need a hand testing or ideas to pounce of someone, just hit me up on steam like always. :)
wait, i thought the pentastar had the praetor and the bellator class?
this mod is great, however, i feel there are a few things off with it balance.
1. the federation feels weak, i know they aren't supposed to be power houses in attack, like the klingons but they are too weak, specially for their shields. Hull is weak, but that fits early fed designs, later designs should be abit more tanky because the federation started actually making warships after borg event, but they warships feel weak. and research should be on par with romulans, not worst. One of starfleets prioritys is "scientific" discover.
2. Cardassians are OPs period, having them defensively strong is ok, but not that strong.
3. Dominion are under-powered and fragile as hell..not even worth play in my opinion.
4. Romulans are ok, they should be very sneaky and scientifically on par with fed, not better.
5. Klingons are glass cannons, but that fits.
6. Borg are, terrify as they are supposed to be, but impossible to beat when AI.
I hope these problems are addressed, i recently just played 1.2.1 and it felt better, but still needs work. i've talked to several other players and they feel about the same.
cant wait to try them out. :)
is it just me, or does the federation suck in combat now.... :(
can the alignment get ARC-170s? :)
the new kids?
what abut planetary growth rate increase? currently its 0.1, period.
excellent, i cant wait to try out the pentastar alignment.
will the endurance remain weak, its weaponry barely does any damage, a frigate could kill it. oh, the planets don't grow population, at all, or sometimes its very, very slow, like 0.1 growth. how do you correct this or is it a bug?
otherwise, great job, game is for better or worst, balanced enough to enjoy now. cant wait for 1.0 (please no vong) :)
wow, really, why does the imperials get an borg sphere? :)
ok, i keep hearing thaat people are complaining about the praetor class, you shouldn't, its what exactly is suppose to be, a in-between, between the ISD classes and the SSDs. it is NOT OP, it cost that supply of 4 ISDs o build it and in a fight, 4 ISDs versus a praetor is pretty even.
you may already be aware of this. but in diplomacy tree, you cannot research away to trade resources, and also, the galaxy gun glitches out sometimes and is unusable.
lol, yeah, it must be frustrating to have everyone asking "is it ready?" over and over and over. everyone chill out and wait please.
moment of truth, in5 hours, 8 minutes
i've played the mod, but it appears to be, not so well balanced. some star destroyers do damage in the 50s and up while other in the frigate tree do 9. that is gonna have to addressed. great mod otherwise, cant wait for the updates and pataches.
get well soon max. :)
excellent, thank you max, bane, dukat, well, maybe not dukat (kidding..) for all you hard work. happy holidays and great job
4 days and counting.......