This member has provided no bio about themself...
not true, ive played pentastar they are weak at beginning of the game, easy to defeat.
beautiful ship. :) i want this in STO.
are we adding terran into the mix? please say yes! :)
ok, love the render, but i'm not excited, in game, the nova is useless beyond being a scout, it has super weak attack and minimal defenses, if it at least had a standard frigates firepower, it would be useful for early game harrassment, but without that, its useless in my opinion. Even if it looks beautiful, its useless beautiful.
looks like a sona ship.
Space Marines advance!!
yes, finally, i hope its coming out soon. cant wait. :)
poor ackbar, didnt see it coming, or have to say...."its a trap!"
maybe the assertor for the upper dreadnaught?
wait, so whats the pentastars upper dreadnaught?
??!!! but its a canon ship for neew republic, and the megestic is a cruiser class
wait! the endurance was removed?! why?
awesome, congrats on your release, and remember, if you need a hand testing or ideas to pounce of someone, just hit me up on steam like always. :)
wait, i thought the pentastar had the praetor and the bellator class?
this mod is great, however, i feel there are a few things off with it balance.
1. the federation feels weak, i know they aren't supposed to be power houses in attack, like the klingons but they are too weak, specially for their shields. Hull is weak, but that fits early fed designs, later designs should be abit more tanky because the federation started actually making warships after borg event, but they warships feel weak. and research should be on par with romulans, not worst. One of starfleets prioritys is "scientific" discover.
2. Cardassians are OPs period, having them defensively strong is ok, but not that strong.
3. Dominion are under-powered and fragile as hell..not even worth play in my opinion.
4. Romulans are ok, they should be very sneaky and scientifically on par with fed, not better.
5. Klingons are glass cannons, but that fits.
6. Borg are, terrify as they are supposed to be, but impossible to beat when AI.
I hope these problems are addressed, i recently just played 1.2.1 and it felt better, but still needs work. i've talked to several other players and they feel about the same.
cant wait to try them out. :)
is it just me, or does the federation suck in combat now.... :(
can the alignment get ARC-170s? :)
the new kids?
what abut planetary growth rate increase? currently its 0.1, period.
excellent, i cant wait to try out the pentastar alignment.
will the endurance remain weak, its weaponry barely does any damage, a frigate could kill it. oh, the planets don't grow population, at all, or sometimes its very, very slow, like 0.1 growth. how do you correct this or is it a bug?
otherwise, great job, game is for better or worst, balanced enough to enjoy now. cant wait for 1.0 (please no vong) :)
wow, really, why does the imperials get an borg sphere? :)
ok, i keep hearing thaat people are complaining about the praetor class, you shouldn't, its what exactly is suppose to be, a in-between, between the ISD classes and the SSDs. it is NOT OP, it cost that supply of 4 ISDs o build it and in a fight, 4 ISDs versus a praetor is pretty even.