Working on a indie horror game
Haven't been working on my primary project for a long time. But here's some changelog:
* Player crouch-hiding added, can give a temporary hide from monsters.
* Doors are now openable, they close after a short period (Will make closets work soon too)
* More random stuff, furnituring
- More flower types
- Usables (Still working on)
* Achievements (Still working on, needs game to be finished first)
* Some bugfixes (Walking, running, crouching basicaly)
Though, game won't be available for download any soon
i knew that i have seen this before, my classmate have it on phone :D
wow, animations are so f... up. It looks like you guys were too lazy to make them. ...BUT i can't judge until i try it, so it might be k. Btw notice the developer's name, that explains everything :D
the true question is - Where's Bridget?
maybe "Install Now" is a fake. You just need to buy the game to play it :/
go to "Play" (where the game is stored in desura), then right click "Project Zomboid" and in panel change "Version>Demo" to "Version>Alpha"
it's because there haven't been any updates for more than a year. You can get the latest test builds at Pzwiki.net but still, these aren't the newest updates
you can get this version at Pzwiki.net
damn i want RC3, but it's still closed, which means - only developers can play and edit it right now
Isn't this a clone from Warzone 2100 ( rts game about world apocalypse )? Still looks neat, but haven't tried it yet
Wow i didn't knew that this is in Desura too, i instaled demo from yoyogames and i really liked this, i was a bit sad that demo ended so soon when i attacked enemy tribe with my 17 hunters, but it's good. I suggest buying it :D