Working on a indie horror game
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Sorry for the long delay... had allot of other stuff to do (college, homewors...), but eventualy i got back to the work.
Haven't been working on my primary project for a long time. But here's some changelog:
* Player crouch-hiding added, can give a temporary hide from monsters.
* Doors are now openable, they close after a short period (Will make closets work soon too)
* More random stuff, furnituring
- More flower types
- Usables (Still working on)
* Achievements (Still working on, needs game to be finished first)
* Some bugfixes (Walking, running, crouching basicaly)
Though, game won't be available for download any soon
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.