Working on a indie horror game
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery.
Join now to share media with the community.
Sorry for the long delay... had allot of other stuff to do (college, homewors...), but eventualy i got back to the work.
Haven't been working on my primary project for a long time. But here's some changelog:
* Player crouch-hiding added, can give a temporary hide from monsters.
* Doors are now openable, they close after a short period (Will make closets work soon too)
* More random stuff, furnituring
- More flower types
- Usables (Still working on)
* Achievements (Still working on, needs game to be finished first)
* Some bugfixes (Walking, running, crouching basicaly)
Though, game won't be available for download any soon
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only