I am an independent games developer from Ireland.
Thanks very much :)
Thanks! The videos are great :)
looks cool so far :)
great stuff congrats! just got it and will start playing later :)
thank you! :)
Hi DryEagle :)
1. no xbox controller support. game uses mouse and keyboard. controlls are bindable though.
2. 4-5 hours (this is based on feedback from people who tested the game for me)
3. No replay value as such. You can choose to switch on energy collection when you start a new game. This will simply add a few extra puzzles (energy to collect in each level). So I guess if you play without that the first time round, you could play again with it turned on.
4. There are some parts where you have to think fast (eg when you are being attacked) but there are no puzzles that require you to complete them in a certain amount of time. you can take as much time as you like.
5. you can run the game fullscreen or windowed. resolution ranges from 800x600 to 1600x1024.
hope this helps :)
thanks for the offer! i'll give you a shout if i go ahead with a linux release :)
No, thank YOU :)
thanks that's awesome :D
Hey there, thanks for the comment :) Yeah I'm considering a linux release alright, but I'd like to see how it goes on windows first. I'm not too familiar with LInux, so I'll have to decide if it's worth the effort. Same goes for mac. Thanks again :D
Hey there! Thanks for the comment :). Do you mean the particle effects on the plazma being? If so, then yes they are there for the whole game ;)
hey man, i'm glad you liked the game :D
yeah i'd like to try anyway ;)
haha glad you liked the trailer :) i feel it's important to clearly show the gameplay so that people can see what the game is about.
thanks! i hope you have some fun with it :)
thanks man :)
thanks very much! i had a blast making this game and if it makes a few people happy i'll be over the moon :-D
looks awesome man. this game is gonna be good :)
looks awesome. i'm looking forward to this game :D
looks really beautiful :)
wow this looks very impressive. best of luck to you guys :)
looks very nice. best of luck!
thanks for the comment :D
Thank you! :-)
great work. this is gonna be goo :D
this is fun :D great work so far!!
thanks man :D
Hey all! I'm working on my first game, Plazma Being at the moment. In fact I'm nearly finished :D. I've made a demo available on my website, check it out if you want. Demo: Felixwunderlichgames.com
IndieDB Page: Indiedb.com
Take it easy ;)