I'm an independent game developer and electronic music artist.
An action/adventure game taking ques from both film-noir and samurai-drama's of old, "samurai_jazz" takes players on an adventure through an enigmatic city, engaging in realistic sword-fights, encounters with mythological beings, and quirky dialog with the local inhabitants all presented in a pseudo 8-bit format. While action remains the central focus, a bit of detective work and puzzle-solving is necessary along with the usage of twitch-reflexes while having to stop and think to effectively overcome each of the game's abstract scenarios.
- Engage in realistic sword fights with enemy swordsman
- Face off against mythological demons of different types, each requiring different strategies to defeat
- Put your detective skills to work with brain-teasing puzzles
- 8-bit visuals presented in 16:9 format
- Atmospheric soundtrack
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- 512MB RAM
- 128MB graphics