This member has provided no bio about themself...

  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
Media RSS Feed Report media Agandaur faction-Fortres and Expansions (view original)
Agandaur faction-Fortres and Expansions
embed
share
view previous next
 
Post comment Comments
BalkanLuka
BalkanLuka Aug 16 2012, 10:28am says:

THE FORTRES OF CARN-DUM FEATURES SEVERAL UPGRADES AND UNITS:
Upgrades:
Banners-Reduce the cost of purchasing leaders
Orc patrol-Spawns a group of orcs and a troll that constantly walk arount the fortres adn atack nearby enemies
Fire arrows-Improve the arrow expansions and fortress damage
Dark conduit-Alows the transformation of Disciples of Sauron into Madman or Sorcerers of Carn-Dum
Spire of Carn-Dum -Similar to the powers of Sarumans Wizard Tower

2 Bonus upgrades in a separate tab-Rebuild and War in The North,these upgrades alow you to construct adwanced units and building other then the starting Goblin Pit.

The LIGHTNING ROD EXPANSION-Is a powerful defensive building which fires a concentrated high-damage beam of lightning(like the Ringhero Saruman) in a medium range around the fortres,but its atack speed is extremly slow.

This Faction gains power points through DISCIPLES OF SAURON,similar to the high elves the dark teachings of these servants grants 1 point per unit when the power Dark Ritual is activated.

The DARK CONDUIT upgrade alow the chanel of power from the dark scrolls of Sauron into his servants.This proces is very painful and not all are ready to recieve the evil of the dark lord into them.The building alows you to cast a power onto 1 of your servants every few minutes,there is a 60% chance that the servants will become MADMAN a weak mele unit and a 40% chance that only 3 servants survive who become Sorcerers of Carn-Dum a all-around powerfull unit(3 max)

More explanation of my faction coming in my blog.

+2 votes     reply to comment
Post a Comment
click to sign in

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.

2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only

Description

Fortress concept of my faction together with expanisions and some upgrades.

Image Details
Type
Concept
Date
Aug 16th, 2012
Size
3507×2480
Options
URL
Embed (big)
Embed
Share
Report Abuse
Report media
Add Media
Members only