Indie games designer
Thank You for key and thank You for realy cool game!
It would be great to get the key... Good video. Really liked the crossbow shooting!. Especially liked the moment when the main character has to shoot at glowing swamp spores: particle effects are stunning! And so very like monsters with glowing hands. Very good use of dynamic lighting - looks spectacular. In addition to that, I was pleased skill tree. Very convenient and clear. One of the best games on Unity now. Many thanks.
Took this one:
Very nice!!! Original and stylish!
Awesome atmosphere. I'm surprised. I look forward to the release!
The classic fantasy! What everyone expected. Stunning scenery. As if out of fantasy-art 80's!
Excites the imagination.
Dark and fascinating! A good sense of style. Bravo!
Nice work. Good style. Awesome atmosphere. Well done!
Thank you. We try to create and pick up the models according to the atmosphere.
It looks just wonderful. And the idea for MP interesting. Already want to play. I am glad that these games still do. You guys are great!
Excellent! No unnecessary parts! Immediately clear that this creature could exist.
Professionally! Great job! You guys are just great! Ivory a real beauty!
London are lucky with the dead.
Thank you for your comment. The visual component of the game is still in development.
Crashes during loading :(
Does not show any messages except error messages.
Core i7 3.9 GHz
NVidia GeForce 680 GTX 2Gb
8 Gb RAM
Windows 7 64x
In what could be the problem? I want to play...
Great work. Unpredictable! Scary! Unusual! True atmosphere of confrontation otherworldly forces! I could not come off from the game!
But you must something to fix.
1) When player open some drawers and doors on cabinets, the hero of the game falls under the table and fell to the floor.
2) Very long animation opening drawers and doors on cabinets.
3) After the animation of opening drawers and doors, working with them can not be a second (Therefore, they cannot be closed immediately after opening and have to wait. Together with a long opening animation is very annoying).
4) You just need to add a journal and feature a quick walk!
5) Some puzzles are illogical. What does the battery in a kitchen drawer for cutlery?
6) Some items appear to already investigated places, while previously they were not there (It is confusing. Better to let the quest items catch the eye at once, just the interaction with them will be opened as player passes the game).
Thak you for the game. Best regard, RB
It's amazing! And stylish.
Thanks for the remark. We just work on shaders and special effects at present time.