For everyone that likes Warhammer 40k Tabletop and Dawn of War Games or anything to do with Warhammer 40K.
The newest (February 2012) Beta-4 mod build public release is uploaded. Read more about whats we have...
Posted by jONES1979 on Feb 4th, 2012
The newest (February 2012) Beta-4 mod build public release is uploaded.
The Beta-4 is focused on the race more smooth tier 1 start. Of course, numerous other balance fixes, models updates, bugs eliminations are in-place:
- New (lightweight) Tarantula Senty Gun will replace Heavy Bolter Turret emplacement
- Castellan passive ability to return control over R-Zealed Crusaders finally works as expected.
- Skull Probe is a "flyer" now
- Skull Probe invisibility research restored.
- Emperor Champion resurrection health percentage reduced.
- Emperor Champion "Abhor the Witch" vow's ability now properly restores Psyker's abilities, when they came out of EC's AoE range
- Squad CAP "increasing" redefined.
- Some weapons stats (incl. Land Speeder Typhoon Missiles) revised (more damage against low vehicles and aircrafts).
- Heavy Bolter and Missile Launcher weapon's options for the Command Squad.
- New mod feature: Techmarines can slow repair Rhinos and Landraider while embarked.
- Damocles Command Vehicle bring new bonuses to its owner, so its req. cost increased also.
- The newest POK mod termie model from Melooo had been adopted for using in BT mod.
- Terminator's HP revised.
- BT auto-reinforce wincondition/rule updated
- Full support by Objective_Points_SS mod (Proper flags on strat-points, objective-points and relics)
other minor fixes:
- Updated hi-res icons, at least for buildings
- Small AE-code and OE-code enchances/fixes for Sword Brethren Squad
- Standard Bearer's candles fire vertically on most actions
- Initiate's model cloth part properly smoothed (not a Melooo's omission, just was a result of my own inaccuracy)
- Plasma Generator model generic markers restored (now properly show normal/decayed states)
- Land Speeder Missile firing animation fixed.
- Most (ones updated by me) BT models are now have proper(unified) scale in Army Painter.