EA wants no servers for Generals Zero Hour?? SO BE IT! We got one of our own! Need an Hamachi network for mods of Generals ZH? We got them too!
War Gamer's Community is the rebirth of a dead in the water group that was once called Alpha Company. Here, gamer's of the War FPS genre, and even RTS depending on which game, will be able to freely post any and all pictures and videos of gameplay experiences to share with everyone. We welcome platforms PS3, XBOX360, and PC. There is no need to apply and wait for acceptance, as this is a free community for all who love FPS and RTS warfare gaming.
Since we are currently pulling this group right out of the gutter and starting fresh, we still need a more and more people so we can upload pictures and videos to share with the world! Right now we may not seem like much with like no actual gamplay or pictures, but we could use everybody's help and get this group on the way! Help us out by joining up and posting as much as you can! :)
Games we really love seeing in the community:
-Battlefield (which is our top game)
-SOCOM (if possible, no SOCOM games later then Confrontation, because everyone knows SOCOM 4 was a disgrace to the series)
-Medal of Honor
-Command & Conquer
-World in Conflict
-Call of Duty (not so much)
Game we would not like to really see, but you may ask if you can:
-Gears of War
Rules for Video Posting:
1) No screaming little children on mics allowed! This is RULE #1, even if you're not the one on the mic!
2) No hacking,glitching, or cheating in any way or form!
3) No camping (unless your a sniper in a game, then it's an exception), noob tubing, spawn killing, or team killing (unless accident of course).
4) PLEASE... no quick scope montages!
5) No random bullshit.
Rules for Picture/Media Posting:
1) No explicit content, that should be the OBVIOUS.
2) No troll faces unless it makes the picture funny :D
3) No random bullshit.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.