All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
Mammoth Tank MK 1? (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : Mutant Ideas : Mammoth Tank MK 1?) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 7 2010 Anchor

Im talking about the GDI Mammoth tank from CnC1, the same tank which the Mutants use in Tiberian Sun.

Wouldnt that be rather fitting if the Mutant "faction" still had their Mammoth-tank buildable? Of course, it'd be a lot weaker than the current GDI Mammoth tank.

playmsbk
playmsbk 21st Special Nod Division
Dec 7 2010 Anchor

Moddb.com
does this answer ur request?

--

FIGHT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, DIE FOR KANE!

Dec 7 2010 Anchor

Now thats rather strange. I must have seen it before, forgotten about it, then the general idea was in the back of my head. Alright, no futher discussion needed then! Thanks for the reply.

Smallchange
Smallchange GDI, 101st Airborn Division, Firehawk Pilot
Dec 8 2010 Anchor

:D HA

Jan 6 2011 Anchor

lol

You know, in my opinion a mammoth tank for Mutants - it's too much.
Mutants are not such a big faction as GDI or The Brotherhood - so how and what from will they build Mammoths?
Mutants need to have light vehicle like the Looted Pitbull for example.
So what I'm thinking about.

playmsbk
playmsbk 21st Special Nod Division
Jan 7 2011 Anchor

they have it in TS. and although they arent a major faction they would need something to protect themselves from gdi and nod attacks. also, they dont actually "build" the tanks, they have scavenged the tanks from old gdi bases, but it sounds better that they could have some old military or civilian constrution factories and have the blueprints to build mammoths, thats why they dont have rocket launchers and use tiberium ammo and can transport infantry.

--

FIGHT FOR THE BROTHERHOOD, DIE FOR KANE!

Jan 7 2011 Anchor

The Mammoth will do fine for the mutants. I remember some TS missions were they used them, as well as armoured civilian cars and busses.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.