We're now fully into the “prepare for release” mode, so we've almost only worked on bug fixing and performance. We've decided to aim for October 24 for the full Pretty Scary Update. Here's this week's changelog:
- Minor terrain additions for the witch
- Flatworld configuration now allows you to generate trees, strongholds etc
- A number of new NBT tags for items (intended for custom map makers)
- The pick block action now works on items
- Pressing the 1-9 hotkeys while hovering over an item will put that item into the inventory bar
- The left-click action will no longer open doors, pull levers, push buttons or open trapdoors. Use the right mouse button!
- Firespread has been slightly nerfed again to prevent infinitely spreading fires
- Fixed the glitchy block popping bug
- Fixed beacon rendering
- Fixed a crash related to map items in strongholds
- More bugfixes & tweaks!
Download the snapshot here:
If you don't have Minecraft you can download the launcher here: Minecraft.net
// The Minecraft Team