The end is nigh. The infected are lurking everywhere and chances of survival are slim. Left 4 Dead focuses on the story of 4 individuals and their harrowing battles against the hordes of the infected that roam the streets. What about other survivors? What would they look like and what kind of deformed monstrosities would they be up against?
P-Jay is the complete opposite of "zombie killing hero"
- he's still struggling with the fact that he's got to kill those poor creatures for his own survival - especially in catchy situations
- in his "free time" he prays a lot to help the other members of his team calm down
- he is able to distract the infected by shouting verses against evil, thus other survivors can attack infected much easier
- most of the time he's using his modified old colt with a long gunbarrel to kill. it's a military honour from his dead father (was also called jay) a grand general who was killed in action. p-jay never thought he would have to use it one day, but at the day of the "outbreak" the weapon he took out of a picture frame saved his life!
- he always wished (wanted) to be a pastor, ever since he knew that his dad was good in "killing people". p-jay wanted to follow another path. Despite that he inherited the shooting skills from his fater and with every shot his feelings and emotions about his father surface and give him the ability to target and shoot his victims with an incredible precision
- secondary firemod of the "general jay" gun: p-jay stops breathing for a few seconds while aiming. in that time he can see better (shaders are clear and sharp) a little zoom effect. Everything around p-jay and his victim gets dark (vague forms). p-jay can see the infected even more better with an hazy outline. while focusing on a victim, p-jay can't move, he's got a little bar which has to be reloaded to let him focus on a victim again.