As mentioned in the download link ;
How to install:
- Extract or Move the blacksnowcoop folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Games needed: SDK Base 2007 and perhaps HL2 as well.
- Finito, have fun ! ;D
- Official Server 24/7 IP 188.8.131.52:27015
- Dedicated Server 1 + MANY more will be raised, need to fix my ports first!
Similar to the Single Player, but some new ones has been added
- Button C opens Character Menu
- Button X opens Radio Command Menu
- Mouse Wheel Forward sets your view to Firstperson
- Mouse Wheel Backwards sets your view to Thirdperson
- Button Q checks objectives / inventory
- Mouse Button 1 turns On the Flashlight
- Mouse Button 2 turns Off the Flashlight
- No particle flash on the maglite ;'( I've got it all to work but it can't be deleted and it creates a new particle that adds to the existing one every time you turn off and on the maglite.
- Intro map ( first map ) doesn't work. It freezes and the soldiers anim's are bugged. And you fall out of the vehicle in the beginning which is the main reason everything gets messy. ( I NEED ORIGINAL MAP FILES PLZ! o_O )
- Radio commands don't work but the menu appears, yet no output no matter what button you press.
These bugs will be fixed in the future, I'll release a patch. And hopefully get the original map files so I can fix everything and add a different start to the mod so it feels a little different! But so far the ext and int map works VERY well! :) So its not all wasted... ^^
Main Menu is customized as well. Version checker is also added so you'll know at all times which version you have.
All credits goes to the original creators,
and to Pretador for coding up this to work for coop and changing it all around, adding new panels, textures, logos, etc... =D
Have fun and I hope you will enjoy Black Snow Coop just as much or even more than you enjoyed the original Single Player version now as you can shit yourself together with others. Amusing isn't it? :3
The first patch has been released and features various fixes - Download it below!
- Removed Class restrictions / FULL CLASS bug
- Changed Character Menu from showing for everyone when new players join the game/server
- Added Lower Anims for Jump, Floating, etc...
- Changed the buttons for changing between First & Thirdperson view to Mousewheel forward / backwards to swap views
- Automatic change class on swap
- Fixed controls in KB_ACT, KB_DEF
- Added new parameter in settings.src to change mp_forcerespawn
- Fixed T-pose bug before choosing a class at spawn when joining a server / starting a game
Gameplay Showoff ( Spoiler, only watch if your curious to see how its like ( this is an unfinished version with few good functions ) ):