Here Are Tips & Tricks For Garys Mod You Will Lern Tips & Tricks OK And Pls Read It
- When taking screenshots or filming movies, make sure to use the camera tool. It'll help prevent people from laughing at you when you post your pictures.
- Allow other players to use your contraptions by creating Buttons.
- This might seem obvious, but be careful not to smash yourself with whatever you're holding with the physgun.
- In this version of Garry's Mod, you can now lift NPCs with the physics gun.
- To prevent your creations from 'spazzing', make the individual objects that it is composed of (say, a couple of blast door models) 'non-colliding' with the No Collide tool.
- Vending machines float very well. They are useful for many floating contraptions.
- No-Collide is very useful for making ragdoll poses with someone holding something.
- To make a disco use the lights tool, and attach lights onto other lights.
- To make a rotating disco ball, attach a wheel to the roof, put lights on it, then put a ball of some kind in the middle and wireframe it. Make the wheel invisible and watch it spin.
- Rollermines are just props with AI. Try attaching constraints to them for hours of fun.
- To get up really high (while most likely killing yourself,) spawn a Blast Door, then stand on it and grab it with your physics gun. Press and hold your use key and tap your back key and it'll pull you up really fast. When you get high enough, right-click to freeze the Blast Door. This is good for air-bases, but be careful as if you get to high you'll hit the skybox and be crushed.
- For some help with Garry's Mod 9 and 10 visit this thread: Forums.facepunchstudios.com