For us folks who like to stay Free and use the Blender 3d program over every other costly options!
Sovereign is sporting a new outfit and a host of new additions with the release of version 1.3!
Posted by 133.7 on Oct 14th, 2012
Sovereign evolves yet again with the release of version 1.3! Beware of the aggressive new Meloch creature and enjoy a new icon based HUD/inventory. This release also comes complete with an in game tutorial to help Sovereign new comers jump right into the game.
New in 1.3:
- New animal: Meloch
- Smard and Gooba always yield at least some food.
- Improved AI object avoidance.
- Improved arrow collision on slower systems.
- Antidote is now stored in a jar.
- In game tutorial.
- You can now sprint short distances.
- Fire and poison enhancements have an area of effect.
- New Heads Up Display.
- New Inventory and container screens.
- Invert mouse option
- Left/Right shift keys are now available for mapping