A group for those without religion, as well as those who oppose it.
1. Where is this ever said? Those who don't believe just don't enter heaven. The Book of Enoch describes purgatory as a place for lukewarm spirits.
2. This is for Jews/Christians/Muslims who would convert away from their religion and worship of God even after seeing the revelation which is why it's a sin.
3. Jesus verbally attacked the religious leaders of his day for being corrupt and greedy. There's nothing in The Bible about paying copious amounts of money to the church.
4. Pride is being proud. So not an example. Besides, The Bible says we were created to love God as a father.
5. It's said God created the 7th day for rest. There's nothing about him going to sleep for eternity afterwards.
6. Cept that he don't. If you believe that religious extremists represent religion then it's proof of your idiocy. By this logic, communists represent atheism.
Purgatory is for some reason a synonym for unpleasant place. Isn't it better to "just" die? Well, believers also don't enter heaven...
It's not God who punish people for not believing in him, or believing in something else. Followers are the bad guys. Todays church wants money and power as they always wanted. Heretics weren't killed by God, but by church. People killed in the name of Allah weren't killed by Allah. Which leads to questioning the core of religions.
And about communists, there was never communism in any country. The case you know from Russia was just dictatorship. Which in many ways worked like religion, but God was replaced with Stalin. They created a personal cult around him. With patriotism it was a very powerful combination, Nazis can tell you...
Indeed. And just to add something: real communism has the attributes discriped in the first line of the Wiki article about it - thats the core definition.
Soviet Russia had social classes, a money system and one party government system. 3 Points that contradict the very core definition of communis. So it cannot be considered as communistic, rather socialistic dictatorship maybe. There might be a better term for it.
1: I believe omnicide counts as punishment...
2: Where does it say that?
4: ...Which is still proof of pride.
5: ...Sloth still.
No, by this logic atheism doesn't represent communism at all.
go home wolf, you're drunk
My dear Satanists, clicking negative karma WON'T make them listen. Actually, it makes direct opposite. Can you just ignore that button for once? Burying comments is for those who are afraid of debating.
"Burying comments is for those who are afraid of debating."
Or for those who really dont like what they say to express their opinion in a different way than bashing them with a wall of flames.
Burying doesnt help, but it mostly shows that they disagree. They would negative karma them even if the comments wont get burried.
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only