Zombie Survival Simulator will be a unique SIM/RPG game for multiple platforms. ZSS is not a mere 'rip-off' of other games - using the developers own engine built from the ground up and taking the concept of the zombie survival horror theme while mixing it with addictive and new gameplay ideas, styles and elements. You will assume the role of an anonymous male or female character trying to survive in a sandbox hell of the walking dead. Find food, water, shelter, weapons and survivors in your struggle to pass the dayz. About the project As it stands the game is roughly 50% complete - the engine and logic is done using parts of my previous projects and codebase (including years of work), fully optimised and ready to rock. The project is now at the stage where I am adding the majority of content (npcs, events, zombies, locations etc).
ZSS on Steam Greenlight
Zombie Survival Simulator has been submitted to Steam Greenlight for a chance to get the game released on the Steam service. ZSS is an RPG/Simulation game based in a post zombified United Kingdom. Based on its own engine it hopes to bring a fairly fresh zombie experience to multiple platforms.
‣ Randomised 2D Sandbox - you will hardly ever see the same area or events in the same way twice.
‣ Mini-games such as lockpicking, base battles and slot machines.
‣ Maintain a stronghold and its survivors. - set edicts, give speeches, expand and defend your base.
‣ Social experience - Online Leader boards, social network integration and Achievements.
‣ Play styles to suit casual and serious gamers. - complete the objectives, use as a virtual pet or explore the world freely.
‣ Cheap price tag (estimated £3.99 desktop / £2.49 mobile).
‣ Estimated release dates PC/Mac release (Sept 2013) Linux release (Nov 2013) iOS release (July 2013) Android release (August 2013).
Follow the link to vote for the project here: