Most zombie games give you a gun, but *real* men don't use guns. Real men run marathons and use chainsaws! Zombie Run is a game about running away from your problems, scoring big and inevitably dying alone and unloved =P
I've just released a multiplayer version of Zombie Run: it's now playable 1 or 2-player on the same keyboard. Unfortunately I'm living alone at the moment so there hasn't been much of an opportunity to test it with a friend. As such I really need some feedback on various things:
- do you capture enough inputs for two people on one keyboard?
- does the game run well with the large numbers of zombies?
- is the game balanced between single and multiplayer (score-wise)?
- should I keep the the penalty for killing your friend?
- should I keep the penalty for dying in multiplayer?
- should I change the resurrection mechanics? Dead player becomes a zombie?
- do you like the way the score is pooled at the end, or would you rather each have your own?
Thanks in advance, and have fun playing cooperatively - I know a lot of people have asked for it =)
(you may have to wait a moment for the link to be authenticated)
The new version of "Zombie Run" (v 1.1) has been released - Now with more awesome!
Here's the new track for Zombie Run, created by the very talented Henrik Roslund!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.