I've just released a multiplayer version of Zombie Run: it's now playable 1 or 2-player on the same keyboard. Unfortunately I'm living alone at the moment so there hasn't been much of an opportunity to test it with a friend. As such I really need some feedback on various things:
- do you capture enough inputs for two people on one keyboard?
- does the game run well with the large numbers of zombies?
- is the game balanced between single and multiplayer (score-wise)?
- should I keep the the penalty for killing your friend?
- should I keep the penalty for dying in multiplayer?
- should I change the resurrection mechanics? Dead player becomes a zombie?
- do you like the way the score is pooled at the end, or would you rather each have your own?
Thanks in advance, and have fun playing cooperatively - I know a lot of people have asked for it =)
(you may have to wait a moment for the link to be authenticated)