Zombie Grinder is the debut game of TwinDrills, an indie game development duo made up of Tim 'Infini' Leonard and Jordan 'Jordizzle' Chewning. It's a multi-platform (windows, mac, Linux!) (also Free!) cooperative multiplayer arcade game, reminiscent in style and gameplay of retro games like 'Zombies Ate My Neighbors' and 'Super Smash TV!', but with the added benefit of some newer game mechanics - achievements, ranking, player-customization, rpg style stats and so forth. The game sports a variety of different game modes, from co-operative 'campaign' style levels, to wave maps and even the classic 'pvp' style game modes - deathmatch, capture the 'bag' and so forth. All of these mods are bristling with a variety of weapons and items, all lovingly displayed in Jordan's classic quirky pixel-art style.

Forum Thread
Skylands [ Skyblock (Zombie) Survival ] Pellet9009 (Games : Zombie Grinder : Forum : Modding / Map Design : Skylands [ Skyblock (Zombie) Survival ] Pellet9009) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 31 2013 Anchor

Hello guys its been ages since last time i made a map or even played zombie grinder but im back and i made another map when i was bored.

Its name is Skylands and its pretty much a floating piece of land in the sky.

There are guns for sale as well and ammo, health and armor.

Plus my classic signature: THE FREE STICKY LAUNCHER :3

At the begining y triend to make a safe area but it messed up and i made it more simple.

So... here is the map, hope u like it :3

Download:

Dl.dropbox.com

Screenshots:

Some Guns:

Some Guns

Moar Guns:
Moar Guns

Zombie Controlled Land:
Zombie Controlled Land

Center View Of The Sticky:
Center View of the Sticky

Explosion Madness :3
This was very necesary :P

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.