Sun lotion, hah! Why not ice cream! You can smear it anywhere you want!
Zero Gear is a physics-fueled, multiplayer kart combat game. Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game types. Awesome kinetic items help to spice up the action. With an open scripting system for creating new game modes, as well as support for user-created maps, karts, characters and more, you could experience something new every time you play. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, tumble and slide your way to victory! (currently in beta on the PC platform)
A new version of Zero Gear is live on Steam! Along with some bug fixes, we also have a new map, “Aqua Race” included. Check it out!
126.96.36.199 Change Log :
* New race map added: Aqua Race
* Stat based achievements will now trigger properly (Drive 500 Miles, Flight of the Falcon, etc)
* Dedicated server no longer uses NAT punch through (if you were having problems with lag on servers, try connecting to a dedicated server now)
* A LAN server will only be listed once now if there it is also an internet server
* Invites to dedicated servers are fixed
* Plugins now supported, see pluginScripts.txt in the server directory and Assets\Scripts\Plugins for more info
* AdminRemoteControl.lua plugin added from community member Chris M.