Zenzizenzic is a high paced, adrenaline infused, abstract, challenging and addictive twin stick shoot 'em up bullet hell game for Windows, Mac and Linux! It features a beautiful, cohesive and abstract art style combined with thrilling, addictive one and two player gameplay along with a soundtrack that is sure to get the adrenaline pumping!
Release date: late July
Price: 5.99 Euro / 8.35 USD
- Singleplayer and local co-operative. Play with a buddy (aka scapegoat)!
- A large arsenal of weaponry to choose from. We got lasers, pods, charge shots, black holes, time jumps and more to come!
- Mindblowing speed and movement accuracy. All the tools necessary to get out of the tightest of fits.
- Dynamically increasing difficulty. We can't have things to be too easy right?
- Bonus levels with unique challenges. Earn enough points and you shall be given entry.
- And a blasting beat by bignic, known for the multi-platform hit Zombies.
The Kickstarter campaign serves two purposes. On the one hand it serves as a means to finance the last stretch of development for Zenzizenzic (€2,000 goal), but it also serves its purpose as a fundraiser of a stand-alone expansion called ‘Zenzizenzic: Macro' (€10,000 stretch goal).
The first 50 backers on Kickstarter will get early beta access! This features all the available content (opposite to the free beta download on Zenzizenzicgame.com which is only 1 level).
What the press is saying so far:
- "Even this early on, Zenzizenzic feels great, engaging and challenging for all types of shmup players." - Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "Although still in quite an early state Zenzizenzic already feels like a well polished twin stick shooter." - Alex Wilkinson, Indie Game Magazine
- “I swear on the almighty Gaming Gods. Zenzizenzic is bloody brilliant!”- Robin E, The Gaming Ground