Hey there everyone. Here at Bloodshadow Games we are currently developing Urizen ZERO The Serpents Fang, a prequel to Urizen Shadows of the Cold. We currently have an incredible storyline written by Lead Designer, Writer Derek Thomas K. In this episode we convey the story of how our villain Draconan became a 'villain' and how the whole war for Urizen began. We plan to implement different fighting moves, along with multiple weapons, and a powerup/weapon/etc. menu. The game will not be a head bopper but more of sword swipe, platformer, similar to that of Castlevania except without the whip. It will include a cast of 3 warriors and of course will be a throwback to pixel art. The release date is to be decided. I plan to release it on Steam only. Remember guys and gals this is "retro at an Epic Level". We'll keep you posted.
This is Urizen Shadows of the Cold Deluxe Frosty Edition and it's second round of development is coming to an end. With this quick update I've done everything from cleaning up things that didn't work
- like I had the warrior put on wings and run around and flap its wings and go invincible but sadly he wont be able to flap it's wings or wear the wings...it got too damn complicated.
- I've perfected 9 of the warriors of the 60 available and hidden.
- I've added a new cutscene in the Coldmoon Caverns stage.
- I've updated the new intro logo (again...yeah I know).
- Finished the first dungeon stage I was talking about.
- Almost completed the 3 Dragon stages.
- Added the Dragon boss but it needs some test runs.
- I've also been working on the downloadable soundtrack, and frosty demos, putting them together and naming them the correct names ready for sale.
- Also, I finalized three other bosses like Hyperman, he's a rogue angel dipped in the hyper star and we'll he wen't berserk.
- Updated most if not all of the achievements
TO DO LIST
- Create a Darkwater stage and boss, yeah...
- put a bit more cutscenes
- finalize the secret warrior integration
- finalize the achievement integration
- update some enemies to sling projectiles
- add a few enemies here and there
- Finish adding 41 warriors (cut and paste and tweak). They have been pre-made.
So I believe we have 2 or 3 more updates, I project that by June 2018 I should finish but it can be earlier.
So yup that's it, it's done...
I hope all my fans will enjoy the progress and effort I put into the game.
Got a new update for all those fans of Urizen for the month of November.
I've got some update news...yeah I'm not abandoning the updates...
We'll, yeah I updated...to Game Maker Studio 2, and all is we'll with Urizen Deluxe Frosty Edition...
It's time to put your controllers away for a while because...we'll...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.