Undead Bots is a solo video game (survival horror) in which you play as a robot who must survive in a world infested with undead robots also known as ZomBots . Following a virus, all the earth’s robots have been infected and were transformed into zombie robots. You find yourself faced with an army of lawless ZomBots.
Your only possible salvation is an helicopter parked on the roof of a 13-storey building. If you want to survive and escape from this hell, you’ll have to reach this roof…
Unfortunately, the building itself is infested with hundreds of ZomBots.
Type: Survival horror
Number of Players: 1
Languages: English / French
Your character can move in all directions, while aiming in any other direction.
Moving and aiming are independent. So you can well include while advancing, retreating, etc.
1. The life bar (red) :
If it reaches zero, you die.
2. The energy gauge (yellow) :
To use your flashlight, special modules (see WEAPONS AND ITEMS + MODULES) and to jog faster.
3. The experience gauge (blue) :
Indicates your level of experience. Every time you fill it, you level more.
Each level gives you attribute points to spend to improve your character (life, energy, accuracy, etc.) wherever you want (see SYSTEM CHANGES).
You start at the ground floor.
The aim, in addition to survival and evolution, is to reach the roof of the tower and get away by helicopter.
- The light is off, so you need to use your flashlight.
- Access to the next floor is locked, so you need to find a key.
- An entry point and one exit point.
- There are two consoles (one at the entrance and other at the exit) to program opening windows :
This allows to reset all enemies when you revisit the stage (farming system).
- One electrical circuit breaker to restore light.
- One recycling console (see CRAFT SYSTEM).
- One rebuilding console (see REBUILD SYSTEM).
1. Common ZomBot : no special ability.
2. Elite ZomBot : 5 types of elites, each type has its own special ability.
3. Mini-Boss : they are stronger, faster and have a special ability random.
4. Boss : they are assisted by common and elites.
1. Seeing you.
2. Hearing you.
- Each new floor, ZomBots will be growing numbers.
- New floor = New type of elite ZomBot (ie new special ability).
- ZomBots and elites will have more hit points at each new stage.
- ZomBots elites will move faster with each new level.
- Every 2 floors, you will have a special stage held by a Boss.
1. Killing enemies.
2. Rummaging furnitures, plants, dead bodies…
1. Common items:
Ammunition, batteries, scrap metal, etc.
2. Special items (rare) :
You will not find that on elite ZomBots. Each special item gives you a special ability.
Once you have found one, it is automatically equipped.
These items referred to as special modules game consumes your own energy to operate.
They can be used indefinitely, as long as you have energy (yellow gauge).
3. Passive items (very rare) :
They give you the benefits without having to use them.
4. Items boss (very rare) :
For specific actions.
For example the “map reconfiguration” to reset your skill points.
- Melee weapon : has a lownoise level but little damage.
- Handgun : do more damage but also more noise (single shot).
- Machine gun : do major damage and more accurate than handgun but makes a lot of noise (Single shot & Burst).
1. Active modules :
You find them on elite ZomBots. Give offensive and defensive special abilities. Consume your own energy.
Example: The stealth module that makes you invisible.
2. Passive modules :
Utilitarian modules that do not consume energy.
Example: RadarZ module that allows you to see enemy radar.
You can earn experience points (blue bar) and gain levels.
- Life (increase your maximum hit points).
- Energy (increase your point of maximum energy).
- Speed (increase running speed).
- Accuracy (increase shot range).
- Invention (increase your expertise in craft -> decreases the number of resources needed).
By killing enemies and rummaging objects, you will find documents, electronic parts and scrap metal.
They will allow you to recycle them using a special console : crafting ammunition, batteries, etc.
Just launched a fundraising campaign. Undead Bots is now on IndieGogo.
Every help will be great. Even just share links and talk about my project.
Feel free to share this link. It will be very helpfull !
Thanks a lot :)
Undead bots is now on Steam Greenlight Concepts...
Here are the Undead Bots patch notes from 0.5 to 0.5.3
Here are the Undead Bots patch notes from 0.4.3 to 0.4.43
Here are the Undead Bots patch notes from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.