Woops. I forgot to post the June update. Here's the development update for July!
Posted by H-Hour on Aug 6th, 2013
My apologies for neglecting to post the development report for June. Here's the one for July. Of course, you can always get the news at our website.
- German translation updated
- Spanish translation updated
- Updated po and pot files with the latest story changes
- Extended +africa map theme
- Extended +desert map theme
- Extended +farm map theme
- Extended and improved +mansion map theme
- Extended and fixed +tropic map theme
- Improved +village map theme
- Updated various prefabs
- Remove references to Heavy skill
- Reduce UFO numbers throughout the game but increase them in the first month to prevent empty time at the start of the game.
- Fix font size of health text in hospital window.
- Extracted campaign intro texts to msgid.
- Move Stingray's medium weapon slots to the nose (#5018)
- Show free capacities in production screen to be consistent with market screen #4999
- Fixed #4996 (Heavy Needler specs are visible before the item is researched)
- Fixed some skill requirements in weapon techs
- Fixed the configure script
- Fixed some linking problems with libbfd
- Implemented fr #5066 (adjust number of aliens in Skirmish game)
- Fixed #5014 (Compile error: config.h must be included before this header)
- Fixed #3192 (Menu for firing mode)
- Fixed #4906 (Disabling reaction fire does not refresh firemode menu)
- Fixed #5045 (Reaction fire toggle)
- Fixed #2714 (Thrown Monomolecular Blade = No Loot)
- The Blender MD2 Importer now imports all frames by default
In total, 77 commits were made in the UFO:AI repository in July.