- When they eat, they restore 10% of HP - Zombie added - Lvl 2 buildings added (Tower, Lumbermill & Roads); unlock them by getting 40 total glory - You...
Towncraft II is real time strategy game with Warcraft 3, AoE & Minecraft as biggest inspirations. In the game, you start out as a small village and need to develop it in order to don't get destroyed by the monsters that may show up at night.
Resources: There are 5 resources in Towncraft: Food (that keeps population alive), wood (that is used to build almost everything), iron (needed to train all the military units), gold (used to buy resources) and glory (used to buy upgrades for your town).
Buildings: As your town level up, new buildings get unlocked, and you'll need to face tougher challenges too. There are 11 buildings to construct: houses, fences, farms, lumbermills, roads, towers, barracks, magic schools, markets, walls & mines.
Will be very appreciated! ^.^
Hello people! I've recently gotten back to work on the game. New stuff I've added so far:
- Functional upgrades menu (access upgrades' menu by selecting town hall's and clicking "upgrades" in the down-right menu)
- Food consumption/production rebalanced
- Fixed mini-map
- New enemy: Thief (comes in groups of 3-5, destroys buildings)
- Hero (With Perks, Weapons & Stats)
- Unit stats menu/Selection menu
- Actions menu for units (Follow, Attack, Def. Stance & Patrol)
- A farm needs a peasant working on it in order to produce food
- Changed "slaves" to "peasants"
- New (lv. 3) buildings (Barracks, Iron Mines & Walls)
- New units: Archer & Warrior
- Resolution options (4:3, 16:9. 16:10)
Latest tweets from @towncraft2game
@hotgamesandroid The game is Windows-only. Maybe Mac & Linux in the future. Unfortunately, I have no intention to port it for Android.
Apr 29 2015, 12:33pm
Apr 29 2015, 11:49am
Apr 27 2015, 12:39pm
@TrueValhalla I think I'll need to do the same sooner or later! xD
Apr 25 2015, 5:58pm
Apr 24 2015, 6:48am
Jan 30 2015, 12:11pm
@Aleksismyhusban Sure, I'll upload a fixed exe soon. :)
Jan 25 2015, 11:43am
@alexrol1988 Sure. Why not? XD
Jan 16 2015, 8:20am
Jan 15 2015, 11:52pm