Remember multiplayer in the 90's? How when you played together you were close enough to punch a kidney or pull someone's hair? Tiny Kleptos brings coop action, and all the friendly couch violence that comes with it, as you fight unending hordes of angry and discarded toys in a battle for couch owning supremacy. The Big Eye twins have been cutting, ripping, and performing unspeakable surgeries on their toys for years, and now the toys are coming for them, for you. Run, jump, blast, and collect the diamonds as you battle your closest friends and soon to be frenemies across multiple unique and hand drawn worlds.
The Tiny Kleptos trailer is out, and the game is up for voting on Steam Greenlight. Checkout the trailer and vote on Greenlight to help get this game available on Steam.
Tiny Keltos Features:
• Same screen faced paced action for 1-4 players.
• Choose your mode, single player (Lonely Play) or co-op vs (Couch Buddies)
• Pick from over 30 disguises for your character.
• Up to 2 player support on a single keyboard.
• Up to 4 player support with gamepads (Steam Controller, 360, PS4, PS3, Logitech 310, generic).
• Windows, Mac, and Linux support on Desktop.
• Steam leader-boards and achievements (if greenlit).
• Unlock additional disguises, weapons, gameplay stages, and Steam specific content.
Tiny Kleptos is set for release on May 19th for OUYA and Fire TV. Desktop versions will be out on June 23rd.