The Miners is a game inspired by Diggers - one of the best Amiga games released in 1993 by Millenium.
Player leads team of 5 miners, who mines deeper and deeper for precious gems and other treasures. Excavations are performed on a small, but very rich in raw materials, planet called Morg. It is a perfect place for mining. Varied topography and beautiful scenery encourages for digging. Unfortunately, all what they mine is owned by The Mine. Suddenly, one day, owner of all mines on the planet, announced competition for the best mining team. Winner will receive the first prize - one of the richest mines on the planet! Additionally, that they will keep for their own all treasures found during competition. Why dig a whole life for someone, like you can dig for yourself and increase your treasury?
However, victory will not come so easy. You will have to beat other teams, and watch out for many hostile creatures who live in the caves. You will also have to cope with the mines itself, as they are placed in really wild and inaccessible places. Luckily, competition rules allows to use advanced mining tools.
Don’t waste your time and send your application to the competition today!
- campaign and “free play” modes
- 4 unique races with their own characteristics
- 5 mine graphic sets
- 21 precious gems to dig and to sell in the bank
- 6 advanced tools to buy in the shop
- 72 achievements to get
- 3 ways to control miners
- hand-drawn pictures
- map and campaign editor included
- half-open game construction
I'm very happy to announce some great news related to my game. Where to start? Well, the best from the beginning you would say. And you will be right! So, lets start!
1. You probably have seen all the game screenshots provided here and game trailer. But you still do not know how real gameplay look like. Ok, now you can see this on below walk through of one of available in the game maps. We have summer time, so... lagoon map is presented :)
2. You watched above video? Hope you like it! Now, if you want, you can try and play yourself as I created demo version of my game. It is available on download section and on below link. Demo offers 2 playable maps (+tutorial map) with 2 miners races. It also allows to obtain some achievements. I think it provides good view on what game can offer in... full version.
3. Full version! Yes, this is not a mistake. Game is fully released. It can be bought on Indie Game Stand store, or on my website (link provided below) using Indie Game Stand and Humble Bundle widgets. So, if you enjoyed playing above mentioned demo please buy full version here:
4. And at the end, I just want to remind that my game is also available on Steam Greenlight. It is gathering votes there but all help is highly welcomed and needed. If you could help me and vote YES I will be very grateful:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.