A 100% free multiplayer and single player strategic first person shooter with Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars elements created in the Renegade Engine with TT 4.0 Code and Enhanced Graphics.
What programs do you use to mod, i'm interested, and I have a lot of free time.
- C++ (need both VC2012 and VC2015 installed) for the server/client coding
- 3DSMax8 to create maps and models
- gMax to create some minor assets sometimes
- The Level Editor to set up maps and model properties
- Any decent audio and/or video editor supporting MP3's
- Photoshop CS6 with DDS plugin
Come on discord maybe? Lets talk :) Multiplayerforums.com
Oh ok, I actually found a script/mod for blender that lets you import and export W3D models, This is were I found it --> Github.com
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Here the GDI Infantry Barracks Interior.