For a millennium, three opposing forces of humanity have fought a bitter and bloody war over their conflicting and unwavering beliefs. There is no room for compromise. No room for mercy. No room for anything but the complete eradication of all opposition.
So this is my third edit of this review. My review from before was a six. And this one is official.
Learning Curve: 8/10
+3 points (prolonged gaming)
Economy System: 3/10
Tech System: 8/10
Worth the buy: Stay tune.
Especially with the mod support involved, this game has a very nice talent and an interesting taste in gameplay. Great story line, utmost potential being implemented correctly based on beginning concept, the game even has the finished feel. As a futuristic game, it is recommended. Its content is unreal, and if you know how to play the game, it is extraordinary, cheesy, but extraordinary.
Now here are some things that are not done well:
- The game in general is wonky, stiff, and you need to know how to play the game.
- The balance is a bit off, slightly (Seraphim).
- The game is absolutely cheesy, because you are talking one hit kills, bases disappearing before your very eyes, constant harrassment from all corners, and interesting commanders that can wipe out all armies that lie before it... on death.
- Economy system ******* sucks, making gaming slow and brutally tiring.
- Some pathfinding, where units do not attack in groups, rather line formations.
- 3 hours of base building work can be destroyed in SECONDS...
Besides that, the tech system is slightly stiff where if you build tech one engineers and then you build tech 3 engineers, you gotta deselect this in that. But the features in this are amazing!
The game is wonky, sometimes ridiculous, and for beginners, like me, you'd probably hate the game, and the tutorials range from bad to okay. But this game has long term gaming. Once you get used to it, it is probably one of the best games out there. I spent 678 hours on it. There is no game, besides Skyrim that can top such a duration of PLEASURE.
GET THIS GAME!!! (10/10) **** the sequel, it ******* sucks hands down.