In 1986, the world's worst nuclear disaster occurred at the Chernobyl power station. Soviet authorities established a 30km 'Exclusion Zone' around this nuclear wasteland, but in 2006 a second explosion rocked the stricken reactor, obliterating all living things and causing the Zone's boundaries to ripple outwards. From this epicenter came waves of mutated creatures, deadly radiation, and a strange, anomalous energy. The Zone was cordoned off by the military, who would shoot on sight anyone foolish enough to brave the horrors within.
STALKER utilities pack It is a tool to edit ltx files. Best edit tool for new moders ^.^
1. Now thanks to a database of pictures located in dll, in editors such Traders Editor will be possible to view any picture
2. work with texts is almost the same, as is done in the engine (ie now united by all the texts), and search for the required text over all text XML files
3. Now the picture, such as ui_npc_monster, united by, and in a program find the necessary part of the picture to show over all the pictures of this type.
4. Editor groupings well as works with groups of monsters
5. notebook built into many programs now use lights and working shortcuts, improved search.
6. Editor Outfits Editor display images stalker dressed in full growth.
7. OGF Viewer - is a module built into the dll, isolzuemy programs
8. built into many programs the ability to view data
the current section (ltx, xml - only).
So that those who used to see the data as they are presented in a notebook (for example) will see them just like that. And you can edit existing means of the program.
9. Editor spawn_sections Editor - setting halyard spawn_sections.ltx, the built-in NPC Editor
10. A new program - Additions Editor v 0.1 (Editor gaming add-ons). Editor / creator infoportsy / PDA articles.
11. STALKER Dictionary program can display
Pictures related to the currently selected item (items, weapons, etc.)
12. many programs to build capabilities for arbitrary text elements defined in priority (for each program) text files.
13. in Items Editor to edit embedded objects monsters.
14. The built-in notebook works with XML files (and not just with LTX).
15. XML specification - the names of functions from Lua script files.
With their selection in the program displays a tooltip all this, read from the file.
16. informational messages in the programs can now hide
messages of greater importance still appear without fail.
17. Anomalies Editor v 0.1 - Editor anomalies. Handles files zone_ *. Ltx
18. Lua Editor v 0.1 - script editor. Syntax highlighting, some chips in editing, the ability to edit the font, edit in widescreen.
19. Bend, where there are options - sound system, built-in possibility of listening to these sounds.
20. Help extended.
21. Monsters Editor v 0.1 - config editor monsters
23. The ability to create your files game quests, dialogue, NPC, infoportsy, PDA articles that
you can fill in the data by means of programs.
24. Saving schemes added to almost all programs