Call of Pripyat takes you once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, you have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
A tweak that rebalances Misery 2.0, the best overhaul mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat. YOU MUST FIRST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MISERY 2.0 AND ALL PATCHES BEFORE USING THIS ADDON! THIS ADDON IS DESIGNED FOR 67.5 FOV (you can choose FOV when installing Misery 2.0)!!! IF USED WITH ANY OTHER FOV, WEAPON/SCOPE ZOOM VALUES WILL BE INCORRECT! I haven't had time to thoroughly test this yet, but it should be stable and balance should be much better.
Simple mod that tweaks Misery 2.0. The idea is to remove synthetic difficulty in place of realistic difficulty. KEEP IN MIND THIS ADDON IS DESIGNED FOR 67.5 FOV. ZOOM VALUES WON'T BE CORRECT OTHERWISE.
Get Misery 2.0 here:
Get the FOV changer here, if yours isn't set to 67.5.
- Bullet count lowered significantly for all humans (including the player), dogs, cats.
- All weapons now have more realistic accuracy and don't break quite as quickly. Guns now have identical muzzle velocity and rate of fire to the actual real-steel counterparts.
- All bullets have been modified to have more realistic properties and performance
- Scopes now have correct zoom values
- New and improved gunshot for the Makarov PM. More gun sounds may be replaced in the future.
- Headshots are now MUCH more powerful
- Human and zombie FOV lowered from 130 to 75
- Chimera is now much faster, jumps farther, and is much more deadly
- Poltergeist doesn't have superman hearing or eyesight anymore, nor does it die in one shot now
- Artifacts no longer weigh tons
- Artifacts are much more valuable
- Changed around the properties of Compass, Heart of the Oasis, Flame, Bubble, and a few other artifacts
- Antirad no longer depletes your health.
- Lower end repair items now work on more damaged equipment (generally an extra 10% tolerance, except for the high end toolkits which haven't been modified)
- New radio music in Skadovsk/Yanov
- Raised prices of most outfits, making it closer to 2.0 pre-patch
- Modified Nimble's prices accordingly
- Lowered reward money for some quests, making it closer to 2.0 pre-patch
- Made outfit weights more realistic
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS MOD RESETS ALL VALUES TO "ASSAULTER" CLASS! UNLESS YOU'RE PICKING ASSAULTER, YOU SHOULD RECHOOSE YOUR CLASS AFTER INSTALLING THIS MOD
- Install Misery 2.0 plus all patches
- Unzip and drag the included gamedata folder into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat folder.
- Merge and overwrite everything
- Rechoose your class, unless you want to play Assaulter.