Full game release without limitations for free. Enjoy!!!
You control space ship which can be moved in four directions up-down left-right. You have to avoid collisions with enemies and their bullets while catching bonuses and upgrading your weapons. Three unique bosses to be beaten by you in four difficulties requiring special tactic for each one of them. To help you destroy all enemies with their smart behaviour there are weapon upgrades and special fire for each of three weapon types avaliable, also addition fire power bonuses are exist. Two players mod from one PC mod supported. Input supports keyboard, mouse and joystick. Every level is followed with good graphics, different level design and different enemies and also sound effects and music. Game speed and difficulty could be adjusted by options.
- Bunch of enemy types, and three unique bosses to kill in three unique level designs.
- Three weapon types with five upgrades and special fire each with power-up bonuses to destroy your enemies.
- Three difficulty levels + one special that changing gameplay and balance. That will require new approach to the game.
- Changing game speed and difficulty to adjust it for your skills (from easy to hardcore)
- Level editor and game code modification without recompiling as enemy behaviours are coded in external templates. Also creating new enemies is possible.
So you can now play space strike full game version without any limitations.
It is decided to distribute this game for free so you could rate amount of our work and enjoy it's gameplay.
- 3 Unique zones with 3 unique bosses at the end of each
- 9 levels with a lot's of enemies and challanges
- new music/enemies and bonuses since demo release
- you can mod enemy ships behaviour and missions
*level edit available by request
Check game modification system as all ini files and templates are located at '/Data' folder.
If you have troubles with running the game please report any bugs you find.
See '/Data/universe/' and 'Data/ships'
especially 'create_enemies.txt' if you want to mod ships algorithms
Try not to change that much at first. See how things works and do similar to already working templates. Always do the backups.
Modding was the future but actually there were no those who wanted to mod so there is no manual yet. It would take some time to write a manual and if it really goes there might be an enhancement of mod capabilities.