Create and build your own Call Center in Smooth Operators. Develop client relationships while balancing your financials and workload. Plan an efficient operation through micro management of your workforce while achieving objectives. Can you create a successful operation? If you like Smooth Operators, please consider voting for it on Steam Greenlight!

Forum Thread
360 controller support? (Games : Smooth Operators: Call Center Chaos : Forum : Suggestions : 360 controller support?) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 24 2013 Anchor

I'm assuming this should be easy considering this came from XBLA but can you add 360 controller support to Windows version? :D

Thanks!

Jan 25 2013 Anchor

Haha, yeah, you'd think. I changed the whole control scheme to work better with mouse, and now you want 360 controller? =)
I'll look into using it to simulate the mouse.

Jan 25 2013 Anchor

Well that's fair enough. I wouldn't spend any time on it if you've already done that. Maybe some mouse optimizations then. Like if you hold shift while hiring a staff, it'll let you place multiples? Kind of a PITA when you're filling new buildings for the first time. And the mouse wheel sensitivity seems really low for zooming in and out?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.